NAWIC provides many educational programs through various venues for it's members and those employed or looking to become employed in the construction industry.
- Speakers are used at the Chapter Meetings to speak on topics of interest on Construction related or of interest to Women employed in the construction industry.
- NEF (NAWIC Education Foundation), with a core purpose to educate the construction industry and foster to work force of tormorrow, provides many educational opportunities such as Certification Programs through Clemson University, ie. CIT (Construction Industry Technician), CCA (Certified Construction Associate) and CDS (Construction Document Specialist), as well as bringing the Construction Industry as a career to school age children through our Block Kids, Design/Build and CAD/Drafing Competition programs
- Regional Conferences provide educational seminars and workshops, and Networking, as well as conducting NAWIC Business.
- Chapters present Seminars of topics of pertinence to the construction industry, as a way to fund our various Scholarship and other Educational programs.
- NAWIC's National website provides web based programs and internet courses.
- Scholarships, the NFSF (NAWIC Founders Scholarship Foundation) provides thousands of dollars a year to college students studying in a Construction related field, as well as Tradeswomen Scholarships. Many Chapters also provide scholarships through Chapter scholarship funds(See below chapters listings)
- For more information on NFSF scholarships go here
- For Chapter scholarship applications and information contact Chapters directly
- For more information on meeting programs, seminars, and conferences throughout Region 12, go to our Calendar/Upcoming Events page
- For more information on our National web and internet educational programs go to NAWIC.org Education Information
- For more information about NAWIC's NEF programs and Certifications through Clemson University, go to NAWIC EDUCATION FOUNDATION (NEF)
- Speakers Bureau
- For more information on available Speakers and topics click here
- To become listed in our Speakers Bureau click here